By accessing the website at http://www.lippyart.co.uk , you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
• All content on this official LippyArt webpage, the official LippyArt Store, and associated official social media pages, including all items sold by LippyArt, are protected by international Copyright Law ©. No part of LippyArt’s official website, Etsy Profile (including store listings), items sold / donated, or associated webpages with LippyArt / Leanne Beetham (e.g. official LippyArt Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube pages, etc may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Leanne Beetham (LippyArt).
• Where permission is granted to use content / materials from LippyArt’s website (or associated webpages) – unless stated otherwise – it is for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
~ modify or copy the materials;
~ use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
~ attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LippyArt’s website;
~ remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
~ transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LippyArt at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic, printed, or other formats.
• The materials on LippyArt’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. LippyArt makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
• Further, LippyArt does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LippyArt or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LippyArt’s website, even if LippyArt or a LippyArt authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on LippyArt’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LippyArt does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. LippyArt may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, LippyArt does not make any commitment to update the materials.
LippyArt has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LippyArt of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
LippyArt may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date .
• We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Other Privacy Policies which may apply and/or connect with LippyArt:
• Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
For any enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
© Leanne Beetham / Lippy~Art. All Rights Reserved
All Content On This WebPage, including the "Lippy~Art" name, Is Copyright ©. 2008-present. Permissions To Reproduce Leanne Beetham's Artworks Are Granted Only To The "Association Of The Mouth & Foot Painting Artists" (AMFPA / MFPA / VDMFK).
No part of this website or associated pages with Lippy~Art / Leanne Beetham (e.g. official Lippy~Art Facebook, Flickr, & Twitter Pages) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Leanne Beetham.