- Photography: Speciality -
Speciality commission prices vary depending upon what is requested, travel distance, and time spent on the project; consequently, the following figures should be used as a guideline rather than a set price. Please note that the artist will only take on speciality commissions if she feels she can complete it to her full potential; she will read all requests, but is under no obligation to accept everything.
Pricing for travel and printing can be found below; for more information, request a full quote using the button below…
• If you would like to include mounting &// framing, you can request a quote using the button below. Please note that the additional weight of a frame may increase the cost of postage; if this is the case, the artist will amend your invoice accordingly.
• An artwork of your pet can be included with your commission (see the Photo-Shoot section for more details).
• The artist advises to allow a minimum of 8 weeks for completion (after the shoot, depending upon your requirements); however, due to personal health, please understand that this may vary. Upon completion, the artist aims to dispatch the finished work as soon as possible (usually 7-14 days).
• Please try to be as thorough as possible in describing any preferences; the artist will try to be as accurate as possible. If these details are not included before the artwork has been started, the artist will consider that as being given creative freedom. Where necessary, please include any preferences with regards to framing and mounting (colour, style, etc); if framing / mounting is requested, but no preference is mentioned, the artist will work with the gallery to ensure the most visually flattering and complementary attributes are selected for the work.
• All commissions are for personal use only. The artist maintains ownership of all copyrights. No commissioned works (art, photography, prints, or other creations) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the artist (Leanne Beetham / Lippy-Art). The artist reserves the right to use copies of any commissions done as she sees fit (such as portfolio, publishing, or publicity purposes).
• Sometimes the artist may request that you allow her to forward your artwork to the Association Of Mouth & Foot Painting Artists before sending it to you. This means that your artwork may be published, as well as exhibited in various exhibitions and competitions around the world! This process can take up to 3 months before it is returned to you; consequently, artworks are only sent upon your agreement. Please note that if you do agree, thank you - you are enabling Lippy-Art to achieve global recognition for her work, maintain her membership with the association, and enabling the association to continue supporting and enabling disabled artists worldwide.
© Leanne Beetham / Lippy~Art. All Rights Reserved
All Content On This WebPage, including the "Lippy~Art" name, Is Copyright ©. 2008-present. Permissions To Reproduce Leanne Beetham's Artworks Are Granted Only To The "Association Of The Mouth & Foot Painting Artists" (AMFPA / MFPA / VDMFK).
No part of this website or associated pages with Lippy~Art / Leanne Beetham (e.g. official Lippy~Art Facebook, Flickr, & Twitter Pages) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Leanne Beetham.